When we meet with couples, we hear the same fears…
- The guests didn’t dance..
- The Reception felt like it didn’t flow..
- You could guess the songs that would come on next…
- The DJ/MC talks way too much/wasn’t personable/wasn’t fun…
We believe every wedding should have three goals.
- You and your guests should laugh.
- You and your guests should cry (or be emotionally moved) and
- You and your guests should dance your asses off!
If you can get people to laugh and cry (or be emotionally moved), you can get them to do just about anything, especially dancing.
So how do you get people to laugh and cry at your wedding?
You get them to connect to your wedding party and more importantly, to connect with you and your relationship.
Laugh, Cry, and Dance Your Ass Off